Due to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic and the nature of the virus, I have made a few changes at my business. The health and safety of my clients is my primary concern as I strive to provide you with a professional, relaxing experience. Here is what I am doing to keep you safe:
- Everyone entering the office must agree that they are free from symptoms of coronavirus.
- All clients must sign a waiver before each treatment.
- Everyone who is not vaccinated is requested to wear a mask while in the office with the exception of lying prone (face down) on the table when an extended covering will be provided.* (Exceptions made for those medically exempt.)
- Office is cleaned/sanitized/disinfected on daily basis.
- An air purifier will be used before, during, and after treatments.
- Extra time between clients will provide for disinfection and proper air exchange.
- EPA approved disinfectants will be used in all areas of treatment room and throughout the office.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned/sanitized/disinfected daily.
- Therapist will continue to use proper hand/arm hygiene.
- Therapist will continue to monitor her health.
- Therapist will agree to same standards as client waiver.
- Therapist will monitor regional situation and keep updated on current best practices.